Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last day

So today was the last day of working at the zoo. I didn't feel as sad as I thought that I would. I actually was ok and didn't feel so bad leaving. I said good bye to my animals but mostly I wanted to leave just like it was a normal day and not get emotional. I tried to get lots of pictures off of the computers and bring them home with me. I am going to miss Domino, Zamir and Larry the most. 

I am excited to start my new career tomorrow. I think first days are even worse than interviews so I can't wait for tomorrow and this whole week to be over. This time next week I will be snoozing! I still am excited to start something new though! 

Tomorrow I will start a new challenge with all of it's let-downs and excitements as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment