Friday, September 18, 2009

New job!

So I DID finally get a job!! One that I really, really wanted and am very excited about. I know that it will be a lot of hard work and I may wish I could move up quicker than I will actually get to, but I am very excited.

I had to go through two phone interviews as well as a "working interview" which was very scary. If I can do that, I can do anything! I had to go work with the other keepers for almost an entire day. I really liked all of them though and enjoyed the work. So now, it is looking for somewhere to live. I have had an offer to stay with some...friends of friends in a very nice house on a lake so I think I may take them up on that for at least a month while I try to discover where it will be safe to live in Houston. I can't wait to have my own place though and cook my own food. Someday.

I finally will have income of my own at least!

I am going out tonight and then headed to CStat for the Aggie football game tomorrow! This will be the last one I will go to for a while since I will begin working weekends when I start in about a week. On sunday I am going to drive around Houston and check out places to live. Life is still stressful but something finally went right!

No comments:

Post a Comment