Monday, August 31, 2009

Little accomplishments

Today I put up those curtain holder backythingys all by myself! I'm very proud. I also got my room as organized as it is going to be while I am living at my parent's house. I went through a lot of old stuff and found some interesting things from high school. Lots of notes and things.

I would like to have a job. Someday, perhaps. During my cleanings I also came across some blank canvases and some modeling clay as well as paint. Now that I have nothing to fill my days with I guess I will be trying out my artistic abilities. Will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just discovered your blog through 20sb. Welcome on board and congratulations for your little accomplishments. I do love dividing a big goal in small pieces and achieve a bit more everyday. you really feel like you're acting and moving toward your final goal :)

    My name is Valerie by the way and I am working as an intern for a website named HerFuture.com and basically it's a wonderful tool to create connections and mentoring relationships with other likeminded women. It's just very inspiring and I met amazing people there! I think you might be interested in checking it out. There are many groups called Power Posses for all type of subjects including health, career opportunities, self growth …etc. Members share their goals and desires, and are encouraged to reach out for advice. It is really a wonderful place and there is such a great positive energy out there. It’s so regenerative!

    If you have any questions about it, I'd be more than happy to answer it :)

    Anyway, I'm on the website if you decide to create a profile, so don't hesitate to add me and I could introduce you to some other people depending on what you’re looking for.

    ReplyDelete